I snagged this from Jodie Llewellyn
THREE THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My name’s Tony, but that’s not my legal name.
2. I collect uranium glass (it has real depleted uranium in it. It’s safe to eat off of)
3. I’m a college student trying to get into the military
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
2. Being forgotten
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. A book to read
2. My 4 color nerd pen.
3. A kiss from my wife, Megan
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
THREE CAREERS YOU’RE CONSIDERING/YOU’VE CONSIDERED:
1. English Teacher
3. SWAT Officer
THREE BOOKS YOU HAVE RECENTLY READ:
1. Nanny Ogg’s Cookbook, by Terry Pratchett
2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, by J.K. Rowling
3. Un Lun Dun, by China Mieville
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WORKING ON, WRITING WISE:
1. Critical, (1950‘s dieselpunk rewrite)
2. Deathless, (middles school novel, lots of snark)
3.Signumancy, (my version of magic)
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Eat Fugu
2. Visit Japan
3. See my future children get married
1. When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace.
2. Abandon hope all ye who enter here.
3. All problems can be solved with the proper application of high explosives.
What are your answers fellow bloggers?
BTW, new vlog post is in the works. Hopefully I can get it filmed and edited tomorrow maybe.