- The nominated user must provide a link back to the person who nominated them (in my case Miriam Tsaturyan)
- Provide 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
- Choose 11 more people and ask them 11 questions.
11 Facts About Me
1. I’m currently learning sign language
2. I enjoy baking bread
3. In high school, I had long hair past my shoulders
4. Favorite YA series is Leviathan, by Scott Westerfeld
5. I don’t have any pets, but there is a stray cat that I let inside sometimes
6. I’m currently in the process of joining the US Navy
7. I read Harry Potter out loud to my wife, complete with all the voices
8. Megan and I collect antique glass, mostly uranium and carnival
9.I spent a week in Venice, Italy back in 2009. It was the most epic week of my life
10. I shave with a straight razor and sharpen them myself
11. I love to try new food. Past new foods have been Uni, balut, and meal worms
Questions Asked By Miriam Tsaturyan
1. If you could do anything, what would your ideal career be?
Ideally, an author. But I’d like to get paid to learn. Art, philosophy, medicine, gardening, all of it and anything else
2. Have you learned anything new today?
I learned that the tablet/laptop I really really want to buy has a solid state drive (which is my preference. I don’t use much digital space), and depending on where I go to get it, it can be under 300 and still come with Microsoft Office (pretty much the only program I use).
3. What’s your all time favorite book?
The Divine Comedy, by Dante Alighieri. I lucked out and found a copy that had footnotes explaining everything Dante talked about, and he wove and entire world based on his understanding, and not always what he wanted. That made the Inferno that much more and less sinister, but also brought out the beauty of Paradiso.
4. How would you define your everyday style?
Thrift Store Fancy. I try to look good. I enjoy wearing vests, ties, sometimes even cuff links. I just don’t invest a lot of money on it.
5. If you participate in a survivor challenge, what is one thing that you will take with you to help you out?
my straight razor and whetstone.
6. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No. Absolutely not.
I believe in attraction at first sight, but that’s the difference between a spark and a flame. I’ve felt what other people would call love at first sight 3 times, and I ended up marrying none of them.
7. If you could have lunch with any person in the world, dead or alive, who would it be?
George Orwell. Imagine the selfies.
8. What is one main goal you have in regards to your blog?
Currently it’s to get 100 followers. Here’s the best place for me to talk about what I’m doing, but also what I’m writing and when it’s going to be published. Followers are the key.
9. What is your choice of perfect relaxation?
A book, a cup of tea (usually sleepytime peach or apple cinnamon), my reading chair, and a bowl of popcorn. In my dinosaur pajamas.
10. Leather pants, yes or no?
11. What do you see in yourself as your main strength?
Charisma. I’ve held a back-up belief that if Christianity didn’t exist that it’s a bunch of angels playing D&D. I’m the character that got epic charisma rolls
Uhm… is it sad that I only have a few?
1. Coolest thing you have ever done?
2. Best musical of all time?
3. Top 10 books of all time?
4. Which socks in your collection are the coolest?
5. Favorite meal of all time?
6. Your idea of comfort food is?
7. Favorite Actor/Actress?
8. Which book character would you like to take a picture with?
9. Three things you carry with you all the time?
10. What do you do when you have free time?
11. The single most epic moment of your life is…?